Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spinach Artichoke Dip

This recipe is from my friend Lou Anne. I always ask her to make it when we get together. She gave me the recipe a while back and I've just now had a chance to make it. Give this one a try - it's so yummy!

Ingredients:

1 cup mayonaise
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 (14 oz.) can artichoke hearts
1 small package of frozen, chopped spinach, thawed & drained
Black pepper, to taste
Garlic powder, to taste

Drain artichokes, and mix all ingredients together. Season with black pepper and garlic powder.



Use hand mixer to blend (it will break up the artichokes, so no need to chop prior to dropping in the bowl). Spray pan with cooking spray, and pour mixture in.



Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes or until it looks slightly browned on top. Serve with wheat thins.

I wasn't able to get a photo of the finished dip before guests were diving in. It came out of the oven and was put on the table at a party before I had a chance to grab my camera. The serving dish was empty by the end of the night if that is any indication of how good it is!

No comments: