Thursday, April 25, 2013

Week One

How did your first week of moving your feet go?  Mine was just okay.  I was aiming to run/walk for 30 minutes everyday and it didn't happen.  I ran/walked for 30 minutes for 3 out of the 7 days.  The other 4 days I did move my feet but doing things like yard work, gardening, jumping on the trampoline with the girls etc.  I'm trying not to be too hard on myself.  Running 3x's a week is still a great achievement!  Next week I'll aim for 4'x.  :)

I still weigh the exact same which is fine with me.  I'm not trying to loose weight.  I meant to measure myself last week before I started but I forgot.  I will do it today and go from there.  That might mean that I need to add another week on though.  :)

Tell me how your first week went.  I'd love to hear what you did and if it was hard for you to get into a routine.

Just remind yourself, any movement is better than none!