Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls



I love peanut butter balls yet I have never made them. Why, I do not know! I think I always hope someone else will make them so I can eat them. :) I made these for a cookie exchange and can definitely see myself making these every Christmas!

Ingredients:
2 cups powdered sugar
1.5 cups chunky peanut butter
1/4 cup soft butter
2 cups rice crispies
1 bag of Nestle chocolate chip morsels - I used bitter sweet

Directions:

Cream together sugar and peanut butter. Add butter and rice crispies. I used my hands to combine.

Roll into 1/2 inch balls and refrigerate for at least an hour.

Melt chocolate chips in a double broiler or in microwave. Dip peanut butter balls in chocolate with tooth pick or candy dipper. Tap off extra chocolate. Place on wax paper to set. I put a peanut butter chip on top to cover the hole the tooth pick made.

Cool, keep refrigerated and enjoy!

No comments: