Sunday, September 1, 2024

Mini Banana Pudding Dessert Cups



I brought these adorable little banana pudding dessert shots to book club last night and oh my - dessert shots are my new obsession!! 😍 Banana pudding in cute little cups that is also dairy and gluten free, I mean what’s not to love! 😋

Ingredients:
Banana cream instant pudding
One can coconut cream
Truewhip, vegan whipped topping
Two bananas
gluten-free vanilla wafers, I used Kinnikinnick brand
I used little mini dessert cups, but you could serve in martini glasses too!

Directions:

Mix with beaters the package of pudding and one full can of coconut cream together. Pudding will set very quickly.

Crush up half to 3/4 of the vanilla cookies. Sprinkle a spoonful of cookie crumbs in the bottom of your dessert cup. Add a layer of pudding, then a few slices of banana, top with a spoonful of dairy free whipped topping. Repeat with another layer of crushed cookie, pudding, sliced banana and finish with a dollop of whipped topping. Add one whole cookie to the whipped topping for a garnish.

No comments: