Sunday, March 30, 2014

Antipasta Appetizer


These were so easy to make and so fun to eat!  And who doesn't love a kabob?  :)  Great for a party and easy for guests to serve themselves.  Even my 6 year old thought these were great!  (Which totally gave me a new lunch idea for my girls!)

Ingredients: (any antipasta foods you'd like, but what I used is below)
cherry tomatoes
baby dill pickles
marinated mozzarella balls
salami
marinated artichoke hearts
marinated mushrooms
extra large tooth picks

Directions
Put 3-4 ingredients on the tooth pick.  My favorite combination was the cherry tomato, cheese ball, salami and pickle.  If I was to make these again I might do them all like that.  But it's always nice to have a variety.   :)

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Forex best free indicators. You can download it total free.
So click here for download
You can get here the analysis of today.Technical analysis and fundamental analysis.