Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Creamy Corn Bread Casserole



Not the greatest picture, but it is super yummy!. We had company over and I forgot to get a photograph of the casserole before people started eating. Something I need to work on, I know!

I made this corn bread casserole as a side to some meat Jordan was grilling. It's like corn bread, but very moist. I've made this before but it's been a few years. I found this on allrecipes.com. After we ate Jordan said we need to make this more often because it was really good. Yay! Just what I like to hear, he likes it!! :)

Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 eggs, beaten
1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
1 cup sour cream

Directions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees, and lightly grease a 9x9 inch baking dish.
In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream.



Then have your two year old (if you have one, if not skip the next few steps) pick out some spices from your spice rack...



And pretend to add them to the bowl.



Of course, stir to combine...



Spoon mixture into prepared dish. :)



Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.

If you decide to make this recipe I promise your guests will make it disapear!

No comments: