Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cool Garden Pizza



I had this appetizer at my friend Lou Anne's house a few months ago for a ladies movie night. It was so good I could have eaten the whole tray! She gave me the recipe so I could make it for Jason's surprise party. I almost forgot to take a picture of the end product again. People had already started to eat and I ran to grab my camera! Phew! :)

Ingredients:
1 cup mayo
1 package cream cheese, softened
1 package ranch dressing mix
2 tubes of crescent rolls

As for the toppings, you can put whatever you'd like on top. This is what I used:
Chopped broccoli
Chopped red & yellow peppers
Shredded cheddar cheese
Chopped black olives

Directions:

Roll out crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet to form a single rectangle shape. (I had to use two separate cookie sheets since I didn't have one long enough for both) Bake until crescent rolls are golden brown - about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool.

Combine cream cheese, mayo & ranch. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the cooled crust. Start layering your veggies, pressing into the cream cheese mixture a little with each veggie so they won't fall off.



The last layer should be the shredded cheese. Chill for about an hour or until you are ready to serve. Cut into squares to serve.

No comments: