Wednesday, October 14, 2009

New Food, No Photos

I had a ladies brunch on Sunday and made a few new recipes that I'd like to share with you. Jordan was out of town and he took our camera with him so I wasn't able to take any photos. I probably should have gotten out my phone and taken a picture but well...I forgot!

The two recipes I want to share with you I found from other food blogs and they have beautiful photos so please go check them out!

The first recipe is Granny Smith Tartines with Black Forest Ham & Brie from Sophistimom. This is the first recipe of hers that I have tried and it was absolutely wonderful! I love her photos and her easy to follow recipes. I made these as an appetizer and they were quick, easy and delicious! I will definitely make these again!

The second recipe is Apple Bars from My Baking Addiction. All the ladies loved these bars and asked for the recipe. I wasn't too sure about it at first but they seemed to think they were great! It's apple season so go give this one a try!

Enjoy!

No comments: